Unleash your creativity with #MonsterPianoVST, the free piano VST that gives you access to a wide range of presets, including Grand Piano, Upright Piano, Electric Grand, and Experimental Piano.
Monster Piano offers a diverse range of multi-tone characters that suit various genres, from pop to rock, jazz, classical, and more.
Experience the richness of the piano’s sound with 5 layers of velocities. Check out the video of all the preset demos to see for yourself (see below).
Note that this is version 3 of Monster Piano. If you already have version 2, do not delete it, as this version 3 has all-new piano sampling that offers unique features and improvements.
The best part of using this VST is that it is constantly expanding. Keep an ear out for new expansions (presets) that are regularly added, providing you with even more options and possibilities for your music. Stay tuned for updates!
Notes: MonsterDAW is a brand owned by me, Agus Hardiman, the host of this AHTV Blog
Monster Piano v3 Sound Demo
Don’t just take my word for it – hear it for yourself! Check out this video where I showcase all the presets of my Monster Piano version 3:
Aditya Cipta Gumilar in his Nciv GK Music & Archive youtube channel made cool relaxing music using this Monster Piano version 3 and Monster Soundscapes:
EZ YouTube channel made a great showcase of my plugin. Although it’s in Spanish, I still enjoy the video, check it out here:
Matthijs Hebly from the Shameless Plug YouTube channel has created an interesting composition using some note-randomizer plugins in Reaper. He used Monster Soundscapes as the music background too:
Amner Hunter on his YouTube channel made a full review of Monster Piano:
Have you tried Monster Piano and want to show off what it can do? Make a review or sound demo and let me know via the CONTACT page on my AHTV Blog or on social media. I’m always on the lookout for new and exciting content to feature!
Monster Piano Features (v3-2023.04)
- Discover dozens of cool-sounding piano presets with the latest version of Monster Piano – v3-2023.04. This version features 18 presets, including 7 Grand Piano, 5 Electric Grand, 3 Experimental Piano, and 3 Upright Piano presets. But that’s not all – I’ll be regularly updating the presets, so be sure to sign up for my newsletter on the AHTV blog HOMEPAGE to stay in the loop!
- Size isn’t everything – especially when it comes to Monster Piano. Although it’s smaller than some of the other VST pianos on the market, it still packs a punch with its high-quality presets and versatile sound.
- Global Volume, Pan, Filter, and 4 FX : Reverb, Delay, Chorus, and Distortion. Each with On/Off button and Mix level knob.
- Take control of your piano sound with the ADSR curve in Monster Piano. With the ability to adjust each note’s attack, decay, sustain, and release, you can create a truly unique sound tailored to your style.
- Parameter Automation to dynamically change sounds that fit your music (Read below on ‘How To Automate Monster Piano Parameters‘).
- Soundbank/Presets can be placed on an external hard disk, no need to place it in a startup drive (Read step #4 below on ‘Monster Piano Download Links and Installation Steps‘).
- The Parameter/Knob value is reset by double-clicking it.
- Monster Piano regularly updates its expansion sound presets – and why you should sign up for my newsletter on the AHTV blog homepage. By staying in the loop, you’ll always be on the cutting edge of new sounds and styles.
- Major plugin format: Windows 64bit DAW, Mac VST, and Mac Audio Unit (AU). If you’re a Pro Tools user, please use BlueCat Patchwork to use this VST in your PT.
Monster Piano Download Links and Installation Steps
Monster Piano doesn’t have an installer so you have to place the files manually. Follow these steps carefully:
1. Download The Monster Piano MAIN Player
Click and download one of the FREE main players of Monster Piano according to your OS (Mac or Windows) and the plugin formats (VST or Audio Unit):
These are the alternative download links if the above failed (Google Drive):
2. Unzip and Put It In Your DAW’s Plugin Folder
Unzip the download files and put the main file (.vst3 or .component or .dll) in your DAW’s plugin folder (Googling “daw plugin location mac windows”).
3. Download The Monster Piano’s Library
Download this Library file:
This is the alternative download links if the above failed (Google Drive):
Unzip it and put it into any folder/external hard disk (But don’t change the folder structure in the original zip file).
4. Insert Monster Piano and Choose Library Location
Fire up your DAW and insert the MONSTER Piano plugin (usually under AgusHardiman.TV folder/brand).
Click “Choose folder” to change the soundbank/preset location and point it out to the folder location of Monster Piano Library:
5. Play and Record!
If step #4 succeded, you are now can choose a preset and go play and record:
How To Automate Monster Piano Parameters?
In Cubase, after inserting the Monster Piano plugin, you have to open the automation lane (I’m using Monster Synth as the example):
In Studio One, go to the Piano Roll and add the parameters to automate (I’m using Monster Synth as the example):
In other DAWs, find a way/to google on how to add automation lanes/tracks.
FAQ About Monster Piano
Q : I have installed Monster Piano version 2. Should I delete that version or keep it ?
A : If you have some important project sessions with version 2, you should keep it. It will not clash with the new version 3. Btw, version 3 is a new sampling so it’s completely different than version 2.
Q : I want XXX and YYY features of Monster Piano, can you program it?
A : To be honest, I’m a professional musician and audio educator BUT I’m not a professional plugin programmer. I do this just for fun, so your request may not be available (but you can always try to ask me via the CONTACT page).
Q : Why there are no VST 32-bit versions anymore?
A : In the past, I made a 32-bit version of my VST. But now my programming software CAN’T output 32-bit plugin anymore, so I’m not providing 32-bit.
Q : I have a problem using this plugin on my Mac, I’m using Monterey/Big Sur/Catalina. It says that the files are damaged or can’t be opened because the developer is not trusted.
A : That problem was caused by Mac OS security which is now very strict. I have applied for a developer account in Apple to be a trusted developer but they haven’t responded to my inquiry yet.
In the meantime, please watch these videos (If this is not working, it’s ok, you can pass my VSTs ?):
- How To Fix “App is Damaged Can’t Be Opened” Error Message | Mac OS Catalina : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fqzb4qpgcs
- MonsterDAW Audio Unit Plugin installation (MacOS Monterey + Logic Pro X 10.7.1) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgXBB_hP0z4
Or read these articles:
- Resolving the Mac-only error: “The file is damaged and should be moved to the trash.”
- How to Install Software from Unsigned Developers on a Mac
- And googling about it (some famous plugin developer experience this too).
Monster Piano Version History
Version v3-2023.04 (released on April 13th, 2023):
- New feature: 4 FX, Reverb, Delay, Chorus, and Distortion. Each with it’s own Mix Level knob.
- 4 categories of sound: Grand Piano, Electric Grand, Experimental Piano, and Upright Piano.
- 5 layers of velocities to make a dynamic piano sound.
Version v2-2022.07 (released on July 13th, 2022):
- New feature: Parameter Automation within your DAW.
- New feature: Preset Management to group the sound into categories.
- 14 Presets in 2 Piano categories (Grand and Upright).
Spread This Plugin To Your Friends
If you find this plugin useful, please spread this to your friends!
You can support me by joining membership of my Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=91573631
If you make music using this and share it on your social media, please include the hashtag #MonsterPiano or #MonsterPianoVST so I can find it.
If you want to get notified when this plugin is updated, sign up for AHTV Newsletter on the front page of AHTV.
Ijin bertanya bang, pas saya ekstract file zip/rar-nya kok tidak ada ekstensi .dll nya. yang ada hanya .mse?